HR ReceptionistCairo • Egypt
Nagwa is seeking to hire an HR Assistant to work closely with our Recruitment Team and assist them in delivering an excellent candidate experience. Among other responsibilities detailed below, the HR Assistant shall be responsible for welcoming Nagwa’s job applicants from his or her working station at the building´s reception. She or he shall accompany them in their visit to our beautiful building and help them fill applications, take the tests, do the interviews and all other activities program
- Welcoming and guiding candidates and walk-ins.
- Scheduling tests, interviews and all-purpose meetings with candidates using our ATS (Applicant Tracking System) when needed.
- Testing candidate´s English level and communicating the results.
- Assisting the Recruitment Team in screening candidates over the phone.
- Making No Show follow-up calls.
- Welcoming new hires on their first day and making sure they have everything they need to start their new role with a smile.
- Answering to all candidates' inquiries regarding the company and the recruiting process through phone calls, emails, and personally.
- Delivering reports on recruitment for the HR Manager.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Microsoft Office skills.
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High-level of interpersonal skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Time and stress management.
- Customer-oriented and empathetic.
- The monthly net salary offered for this position is in the range of 3000 EGP - 4500 EGP.