Remote Chemistry Video DeveloperRemote • United Kingdom
We are an innovative educational technology startup; we aim to be industry leaders in the use of video to assist teachers and their learners around the globe. We are looking for freelance, chemistry subject matter experts who can create clear, engaging, informative, and entertaining educational videos in English.
- be passionate about chemistry education
- have a quiet recording area at your disposal
- be able to commit a minimum of 10 hours a week (on average)
Videos are created on our Nagwa Studio app for the iPad. Examples can be found here: nagwa.com/en/lessons/
- Research, plan and develop outstanding video content for chemistry in English.
- Use your teaching experience to identify and address common misconceptions.
- Meet Nagwa’s requirements for clarity, accuracy, quality, style, and functionality.
- Produce memorable videos that are accessible to students with differing learning styles, from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Receive and act upon constructive feedback through our content review process.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in chemistry.
- 2-5 years of experience in chemistry teaching or content development.
- Speaks English at an idiomatic level.
- Previous experience in educational video production is desirable, but not essential.
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Ability to engage students.
- Ability to learn and grasp new concepts quickly.
- Quality-oriented while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong creative and critical-thinking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn.
- Positive attitude and high energy.
We pay $35/hour in the US or £25/hour in the UK, and other regions will be considered. You can choose your hours of work, up to a full-time equivalent of 35 hours per week.
Nagwa Limited is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.