Lesson Plan: Writing Three-Digit Numbers in Various Forms Mathematics • 2nd Grade
This lesson plan includes the objectives, prerequisites, and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to read and write three-digit numbers using standard form, expanded form, and word form.
Students will be able to
- read and write three-digit numbers in standard form,
- read and write three-digit numbers in expanded form,
- read and write three-digit numbers in word form.
Students should already be familiar with
- place value of 3-digit numbers,
- representing 3-digit numbers using visual models.
Students will not cover
- comparing or ordering 3-digit numbers.