Students will be able to
- find the time periods of maximum velocity, zero velocity, and positive or negative velocity from a velocity–time graph,
- understand how the velocity–time graph of a particle relates to the displacement and acceleration of that particle,
- calculate the displacement of a particle by finding the area under its velocity–time graph,
- find the distance traveled by a particle using its velocity–time graph,
- describe the movement of a particle using its velocity–time graph.