This lesson includes 20 additional questions and 195 additional question variations for subscribers.
Lesson Worksheet: Graphs of Logarithmic Functions Mathematics
In this worksheet, we will practice sketching logarithmic functions with different bases and their transformations and studying their different characteristics.
Consider the function .
Which graph represents this function?
Which of the following is an approximated value of ?
Use the graph of to list the values of for to two decimal places. For example, we see that .
- A0.20, 0.30, 0.60, 0.70, 0.78
- B0.30, 0.35, 0.60, 0.70, 0.75
- C0.30, 0.40, 0.60, 0.80, 0.90
- D0.18, 0.30, 0.40, 0.477, 0.544
- E0.30, 0.48, 0.60, 0.70, 0.78
Given that the figure shows the graph of the function , express in terms of .