Worksheet: Telling Time in Words: Nearest Minute
In this worksheet, we will practice telling the time to the nearest minute on analog clocks and recording the time in words.
You are walking in the street when someone asks you about the time. The time displayed on your watch is shown. Read the clock to reply.
- ANineteen minutes past ten
- BTwenty-four minutes past eleven
- CNineteen minutes past eleven
- DTen minutes past five
- ETwenty-four minutes past ten
What is the time?
- AThree minutes to ten
- BFive minutes to three
- CTen minutes to two
- DTen minutes to three
- ETwo minutes to ten
At seven o’clock, Ethan goes to school.
What is the time of the following clock?
- ATwenty-one minutes to seven
- BEight minutes to eight
- CSix minutes to seven
- DEight minutes to seven
- ETwenty-one minutes to eight
Is Ethan at school?