Worksheet: Identifying Mixed Numbers, Proper Fractions, and Improper Fractions
In this worksheet, we will practice identifing mixed numbers, proper fractions, and improper fractions.
If the denominator of a fraction is 30 and its numerator is one-sixth its denominator, then the fraction is .
Any improper fraction is than 1.
The numerator of an improper fraction is .
- Aless than its denominator
- Bless than or equal to its denominator
- Cgreater than or equal to its denominator
- Dgreater than its denominator
Every improper fraction is .
- Aless than every proper fraction
- Bgreater than every proper fraction