Worksheet: Fusion in Stars
In this worksheet, we will practice how to describe the process of nuclear fusion in stars and supernovas, and the elements that are produced.
Nuclear fusion only happens in the of a star, where the and are high enough to allow nuclear fusion to occur.
- Acore, temperature, viscosity
- Bcore, temperature, pressure
- Couter layers, pressure, viscosity
- Dcore, temperature, gravitational potential
- Eouter layers, temperature, pressure
Once the hydrogen and the helium in the core of a star runs out, what element does the star begin to fuse next?