This lesson includes 28 additional questions and 150 additional question variations for subscribers.
Lesson Worksheet: Types of Matrices Mathematics
In this worksheet, we will practice identifying special types of matrices like square, row, column, identity, zero, diagonal, lower triangular, and upper triangular matrices.
If the matrix which of the following is true?
- AThe matrix is a column matrix.
- BThe matrix is a diagonal matrix.
- CThe matrix is a zero matrix.
- DThe matrix is a row matrix.
- EThe matrix is an identity matrix.
True or False: A zero matrix is a diagonal matrix whose diagonal elements are all zeros.