This lesson includes 56 additional questions and 217 additional question variations for subscribers.
Lesson Worksheet: Volumes of Solids of Revolution Mathematics • Higher Education
In this worksheet, we will practice finding the volume of a solid generated by revolving a region around either a horizontal or a vertical line using integration.
Which of the following has the volume represented by the integration ?
- Aa sphere whose radius length is 25 units
- Ba sphere whose radius length is 5 units
- Ca right circular cylinder whose height is 15 units and radius is 5 units
- Da right circular cone whose height is 15 units and radius is 25 units
- Ea right circular cylinder whose height is 5 units and radius is 15 units
Let and be constants. Find the volume of the solid of revolution produced on turning the region bounded by the curve and the -axis about the -axis.