In this worksheet, we will practice solving arithmetic operations including multiplying positive three-digit numbers by two-digit numbers without a calculator.
Select the correct missing multiplication calculations and partial product to complete this area model.
Select the correct missing multiplication statement to complete this area model.
Find the partial product of this statement.
Fill in the missing digit.
How should we start the standard algorithm when calculating ?
Find this product.
Sarah used an area model to work out how many potatoes she could grow from 78 sacks. Each sack contained 596 plants.
Sarah says she will grow altogether.
Her answer is incorrect. Why?
- ASarah has added up incorrectly.
- BSarah has multiplied incorrectly in the last column.
- CSarah has forgotten to add the result of multiplying the last column.
- DSarah has multiplied the second row by digit value rather than column value of each number.
- ESarah has forgotten to multiply the second row by any number.
The cost of one metre of fabric is 45 LE. How much does 626 metres cost?
- A 56,340 LE
- B671 LE
- C 281,700 LE
- D 28,170 LE
Is , or ?
Is , or ?
Samar is buying a new car. She has two options to choose from:
- She can make one large payment of .
- She can make monthly payments of $903 every month for 48 months.
Which option is cheaper?
How much cheaper is it?
An engineer works 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. If he gets paid 25 LE per hour, how much will he get paid in 10 weeks?