Worksheet: Multiplying a Three-Digit Number by a Two-Digit Number
In this worksheet, we will practice multiplying a three-digit number by a two-digit number.
Fill in the missing digit.
How should we start the standard algorithm when calculating ?
Find this product.
Amelia used an area model to work out how many potatoes she could grow from 78 sacks. Each sack contained 596 plants.
Amelia says she will grow 41,880 altogether.
Her answer is incorrect. Why?
- AAmelia has added up incorrectly.
- BAmelia has multiplied the second row by digit value rather than column value of each number.
- CAmelia has forgotten to add the result of multiplying the last column.
- DAmelia has forgotten to multiply the second row by any number.
- EAmelia has multiplied incorrectly in the last column.
The cost of one meter of fabric is 45 LE. How much do 626 meters cost?
Is , or ?
Madison is buying a new car. She has two options to choose from:
- She can make one large payment of .
- She can make monthly payments of $903 every month for 48 months.
Which option is cheaper?
How much cheaper is it?
An engineer works 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. If he gets paid 25 LE per hour, how much will he get paid in 10 weeks?
The Tour de France is a cycling race through France that lasts 21 days. If a cyclist averages 104 miles per day, about how far does he travel?