This lesson includes 6 additional questions for subscribers.
Lesson Worksheet: Creating a Database with MySQL ICT
In this lesson, we will practise creating a database, a database table, fields, records, and exporting and importing databases using MySQL in XAMPP.
When Mason installed XAMPP, he started MySQL and went to open localhost on his web browser to get access to MySQL. What will happen when he tries to open localhost?
- Alocalhost will not open because Mason did not start the Apache server.
- Blocalhost will not open because Mason should not have pressed the Start button for MySQL and should have visited localhost directly.
- CMySQL will open but Mason will not be able to create a database.
- Dlocalhost will not open because Mason did not start FileZilla.
- EMySQL will open and Mason can use it normally.
True or False: To export a database is to save a database to use elsewhere, while to import a database is to add an external database that was created elsewhere to our own set of databases.
True or False: Once we add the number of columns when creating a table in MySQL, we can add more fields to the table later on.
True or False: A database cannot be created in MySQL without adding a password.
Fill in the blank: The role of phpMyAdmin is to .
- Aprovide an interface to manage MySQL for websites
- Bprovide an interface to solve the issues of a website
- Cwrite PHP code for the development of a website
- Dadministrate a website
Fill in the blank: The number of columns in a MySQL database table must be greater than or equal to .
Which module is responsible for creating a local web server on a computer in XAMPP?
Choose the correct steps to open phpMyAdmin.
- AOpen the XAMPP control panel start the Apache module press the Apache admin button.
- BOpen the XAMPP control panel start MySQL module press on the MySQL admin button.
- COpen the XAMPP control panel start Apache and MySQL modules press on the Apache admin button.
- DOpen the XAMPP control panel press on the MySQL admin button.
- EOpen the XAMPP control panel start Apache and MySQL modules press on the MySQL admin button.
Fill in the blanks: is an interface used to manage as one of the most used relational database management systems.
- AphpMyAdmin, MySQL
- BphpMyAdmin, Apache
- CXAMPP, phpMyAdmin
- DMySQL, phpMyAdmin
- EPHP, MySQL
True or False: We can create a database without giving it a name on phpMyAdmin.