Some students constructed an electric circuit as shown in the figure and wrote the following statement about it:
“This electric circuit is a parallel connection. All the bulbs have the same intensity of light, and the intensity of light is not affected by increasing the number of bulbs.”
What is incorrect about the statement?
- AThe bulbs have different light intensities, not the same intensity of light.
- BThe intensity of light in the bulbs is affected in parallel circuits.
- CThe figure represents a series circuit, not a parallel circuit.
What is a fact about parallel circuits?
- AIn a parallel circuit, the bulbs are connected one after another.
- BIn a parallel circuit, the bulbs have the same intensity of light.
- CIn a parallel circuit, the electric current has only one route.