In this worksheet, we will practice subtracting three-digit numbers, using the regrouping method, and solving problems in real-life situations.
A book has 730 pages. The reader read 574 pages yesterday and 145 pages today. How many pages are left?
Rearrange the digits in the numbers 715 and 529 so that the difference between them is the greatest.
- A157, 259
- B751, 259
- C751, 952
- D157, 952
I am a number. If you add me to 952 and then subtract 167, I become 822. What number am I?
The weekly income of a family is 781 pounds. The family spends 242 pounds on rent, 270 pounds on food, 129 pounds on bills, and the rest is saved. How much does the family save?
- A382 pounds
- B269 pounds
- C281 pounds
- D140 pounds
Dina had $209 in her bank account. She wrote checks for $95, $69, and $86 and made two deposits of $22 and $79. Determine the amount of money she had after these transactions, and find how it compares to the original balance.
- AThe current balance is $142, and it is $351 less than the original balance.
- BThe current balance is $60, and it is $149 more than the original balance.
- CThe current balance is $16, and it is $193 less than the original balance.
- DThe current balance is $60, and it is $149 less than the original balance.
- EThe current balance is $142, and it is $351 more than the original balance.
Select the answer that is equal to .
What is ?
Solve this problem to find .
Natalie started solving this problem.
She regrouped a hundred to make enough tens.
Finish her work to find the answer.