Worksheet: Ordering Decimals: Tenths and Hundredths
In this worksheet, we will practice using models and place value tables to order numbers with up to two decimal places.
The table below shows the finishing times for four runners in a 100 m race.
In what order did the runners cross the finishing line?
- AJennifer, Charlotte, Isabella, Elizabeth
- BJennifer, Elizabeth, Charlotte, Isabella
- CJennifer, Isabella, Charlotte, Elizabeth
- DElizabeth, Charlotte, Isabella, Jennifer
- EIsabella, Jennifer, Charlotte, Elizabeth
Find the first three numbers greater than 50.8 that have two decimal places.
- A50.91, 50.92, 50.93
- B50.94, 50.95, 50.96
- C50.81, 50.82, 50.83
- D50.84, 50.85, 50.86
Complete using two consecutive whole numbers.
- A27, 28
- B28, 29
- C30, 31
- D29, 30