Lesson Worksheet: Converting between Fractions and Recurring Decimals Mathematics
In this worksheet, we will practice converting fractions to recurring decimals and recurring decimals to fractions using a calculator.
The table shows the wingspans of different birds. Name the bird that has the smallest minimum wingspan and the bird that has the greatest maximum wingspan, and give their wingspans in decimal form.
|Bird||Minimum Wingspan (ft)||Maximum Wingspan (ft)|
- Abald eagle: ft, bald eagle: 7.5 ft
- Bblack-footed albatross: 6.3 ft, whooping crane: 7.25 ft
- Cblack-footed albatross: 6.3 ft, black-footed albatross: ft
- Dblack-footed albatross: 6.3 ft, bald eagle: 7.5 ft
- Ebald eagle: ft, black-footed albatross: ft