Worksheet: Chemical and Physical Processes
In this worksheet, we will practice identifying reactions such as neutralizations and oxidations and physical processes such as melting and condensation.
Which of the following is a physical property rather than a chemical property?
- ERedox potential
Which of the following best describes a physical change?
- AA change which affects the form or state of a substance, but not its chemical composition
- BWhen a substance boils
- CA change which is irreversible
- DA change which is reversible
- EA change which affects the chemical composition of a substance
Which of the following best describes a chemical change?
- AA change that affects the form or state of a substance but not its chemical composition
- BA change that is reversible
- CA change that is irreversible
- DWhen a substance burns
- EA change that affects the chemical composition of a substance
Which of the following is a chemical change rather than a physical change?
- ASugar dissolving in water
- BWater freezing
- CMixing sugar and salt
- DSalt dissolving in water
- ESmashing a glass
Which of these processes is not meant to happen inside a petrol engine?