Worksheet: Properties of Rhombuses
In this worksheet, we will practice identifying the properties of a rhombus and using them to find unknown angles or lengths.
Given that is a rhombus with , what is ?
Choose from the following statements the properties of a rhombus.
- It has four right angles.
- It has two pairs of angles equal in measure.
- It has only one pair of parallel sides.
- It is a parallelogram of four sides of equal length.
- It is a parallelogram of four equal angles.
- AD and E
- BB and C
- CB and D
- DB and E
- EA and B
Are the opposite sides of a rhombus parallel?
Do the two diagonals of a rectangle and a rhombus bisect each other?
Determine whether this statement is true or false: All rhombuses are regular polygons.
Which of the following statements is NOT true for ALL rhombuses?
- AIt is a quadrilateral of sides equal in length.
- BIt has 2 pairs of angles equal in measure.
- CIt is a parallelogram with 4 right angles.
- DIt is an equilateral polygon.
- EIt has 2 pairs of parallel lines.
Determine the measures of and in the rhombus .
Given that the points , , , and are vertices of the rhombus , find the coordinates of the point of intersection of its two diagonals.
The figure shows a rhombus. Given that , what are the measures of the angles at , , , and ?
- A, , , and
- B, , , and
- C, , , and
- D, , , and
Is the following statement true or false? In a rhombus, all sides are equal in length.
Are the sides of a rhombus equal in length?
Are the two diagonals of a rhombus perpendicular?
Determine whether the following sentence is true or false: A rhombus has only one pair of parallel sides.
In the rhombus shown, determine , , , and .
- A, , ,
- B, , ,
- C, , ,
- D, , ,
Are the angles in a rhombus right angles?
In which of these quadrilaterals are the diagonals perpendicular but not equal in length?
A rhombus is a square if its are equal in length.