Which of the following statements about scanning tunneling electron microscopes, but not other types of electron microscopes, is true?
- AElectrons scattered from the imaged object are used in image formation.
- BThe internal structure of objects can be imaged.
- CElectron diffraction is used in image formation.
- DElectric, magnetic, and electromagnetic lenses are parts of the microscope.
- EElectrons that pass from the imaged object to the microscope by quantum tunneling are used in image formation.