This lesson includes 54 additional questions and 353 additional question variations for subscribers.
Lesson Worksheet: Numbers up to 1,000,000 Mathematics
In this worksheet, we will practice writing numbers up to one million in standard, word, and expanded forms, comparing and ordering numbers up to one million, and stating the value of any digit.
What is the value of the digit inside the bracket in ?
Write the number shown in the place value chart in words.
- AFifty thousand four hundred eighty-nine
- BFifty-six thousand eight hundred nine
- CEleven thousand four hundred eighty-nine
- DNinety-eight thousand four hundred sixty-five
- EFifty-six thousand four hundred eighty-nine
In which of the following numbers does the digit 4 represent a value of 400?
- A1 564
- B4 275
- C400 895
- E2 466
In which of the following numbers does the digit 3 represent a value of 3 000?
- A934 011
- C53 792
- D12 430
- E92 483
In which of the following numbers does the digit 9 represent a value of 90 000?
- A319 406
- B71 649
- C9 763
- D904 575
- E190 200
Write down the number given in the figure in digits.
What is the written form of ?
- AFive hundred sixty-three thousand eight hundred ninety-one
- BSix hundred fifty-three thousand eight hundred nineteen
- CSix hundred fifty-eight thousand three hundred ninety-one
- DSix hundred fifty-three thousand eight hundred ninety-one
- EFive hundred eighty-six thousand three hundred ninety-one
In which of the following numbers does the digit 7 represent a value of 700?
- A187 200
- B782 102
- E5 716
What is the place value of the digit 5 in the number 105 642?
- BHundred thousands
- ETen thousands
What is the value of this digit?
Express 465 232 in words.
- AFour hundred sixty-three thousand two hundred thirty-two
- BFour hundred sixty-five thousand two hundred thirty-two
- CFour hundred sixty-five thousand two hundred twenty-three
- DTwo hundred thirty-two thousand five hundred sixty-four
- ESix hundred fifty-four thousand three hundred twenty-two