This lesson includes 35 additional questions and 377 additional question variations for subscribers.
Lesson Worksheet: Ratio Among Three Numbers Mathematics
In this worksheet, we will practice simplifying and using the ratio between three numbers to solve problems.
If and , then express the ratio in its simplest numeric form.
Complete the following putting the ratio in its simplest form: .
- A16, 25
- B50, 125
- C50, 25
- D16, 10
Three factories manufacture identical products in the ratio . The third factory makes 924 more products than the first factory in one month. How many products does each factory make that month?
- AFirst factory , second factory , third factory
- BFirst factory , second factory , third factory
- CFirst factory , second factory , third factory
- DFirst factory , second factory , third factory
Some money is shared between Jennifer, Michael and Daniel in the ratio . Jennifer’s share exceeds Daniel’s share by 875 LE. How much money do each of them receive?
- AJennifer = 14,100 LE, Michael = 2,725 LE, Daniel = 13,225 LE
- BJennifer = 451 LE, Michael = 145 LE, Daniel = 729 LE
- CJennifer = 14,000 LE, Michael = 2,625 LE, Daniel = 13,125 LE
- DJennifer = 411 LE, Michael = 77 LE, Daniel = 386 LE
The weights of three containers are in the ratio . The weight of the second container is 58 kg. Calculate the weights of the first and third containers.
- Afirst weight = 79 kg, third weight = 74 kg
- Bfirst weight = 116 kg, third weight = 16 kg
- Cfirst weight = 406 kg, third weight = 203 kg
- Dfirst weight = 29 kg, third weight = 8 kg