Lesson Worksheet: Ordering Two-Digit Numbers Mathematics • 1st Grade
In this worksheet, we will practice ordering numbers up to 100 by comparing the number of tens and ones.
Put these numbers in order from least to greatest.
Which number comes second?
Find the smallest two-digit number where the difference between the digits is 2.
Write the following numbers from least to greatest: 5 tens, 26 ones, 7 tens, 91 ones.
- A91 ones, 26 ones, 7 tens, 5 tens
- B26 ones, 5 tens, 7 tens, 91 ones
- C91 ones, 7 tens, 5 tens, 26 ones
- D5 tens, 7 tens, 26 ones, 91 ones
Write the following numbers from greatest to least: 8 tens, 88 ones, 6 tens, 72 ones.
- A6 tens, 72 ones, 8 tens, 88 ones
- B6 tens, 8 tens, 72 ones, 88 ones
- C88 ones, 8 tens, 72 ones, 6 tens
- D88 ones, 72 ones, 8 tens, 6 tens
Which sequence represents the numbers ordered from greatest to least?
Find the smallest two digit number whose digits add up to 8.