In this worksheet, we will practice calculating the rate of change and the average rate of change from data presented in a table.
Let and be the quadratic function given by the following table.
Which of the following statements is true?
- ABoth functions have the same axis of symmetry.
- BThe minimum value of is greater than the maximum value of .
- CThe sums of zeros of the two functions are the same.
- DOn the interval , function has the higher average rate of change.
- EOn the interval , function has the lower average rate of change.