In September of each year in the Antarctic, the rate of ozone destruction increases. Why does the formation of these Antarctic ozone holes occur during September?
- ASeptember is springtime in the Antarctic and a lot of methane gas is created by animals coming out of hibernation.
- BSeptember is a busy industrial period for Argentina, Australia, and South Africa and levels of air pollution increase.
- CSeptember is fall in the Antarctic and the fishing season brings many boats that pollute the ice.
- DSeptember is summertime in the Antarctic and the region receives more sunlight.
- ESeptember is springtime in the Antarctic and sunlight reaches the region.