In this worksheet, we will practice describing electrophoresis methods and calculating migration time, mobility, resolution, and electroosmotic flow.
How are separations by electrophoresis carried out?
- AVia polymerization of the analyte
- BVia saponification of the analyte
- CVia oxidation reactions at stationary phase sites
- DVia applying an electric current
- EVia reduction reactions at stationary phase sites
Which of the following would elute first when using capillary zone electrophoresis?