Worksheet: Adding Tens to Three-Digit Numbers
In this worksheet, we will practice modeling adding a multiple of ten to a three-digit number and investigate which digits in the number change.
If the price of a meter of cloth is 10 LE, what is the price of 762 meters?
Complete the following: , .
- Atwelve, 120
- Beleven, 110
- Cfourteen, 140
- Dthirteen, 130
One metre of cloth costs 107 LE. Find the price of 2 m and the price of 20 m.
- A 2 m cost 34 LE, 20 m cost 340 LE.
- B 2 m cost 107 LE, 20 m cost 1,070 LE.
- C 2 m cost 214 LE, 20 m cost 2,140 LE.
- D 2 m cost 1,564 LE, 20 m cost 15,640 LE.
- E 2 m cost 109 LE, 20 m cost 127 LE.
Look at how Daniel broke apart a number to help him add.
First, add the tens: .
Then, add the tens to 204 to find .
Look at how Natalie broke apart a number to help her add.
First, add the tens.
Then, add to find the total.