In this worksheet, we will practice describing sample preparation and data analysis methods in electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR) spectroscopy.
Which of the following cannot be studied by EPR?
- AFree radicals in the solid state
- BParamagnetic transition metal complexes
- CFree radicals in the liquid or gas state
- DDiamagnetic transition metal complexes
- EComplexes containing more than one unpaired electron
Which of the following radicals is most likely responsible for the EPR spectrum shown?