Worksheet: Frequency Polygons
In this worksheet, we will practice constructing and using frequency polygons.
Which of the following is not true about frequency polygons?
- AA frequency polygon can be created from the histogram or by calculating the midpoints of the bins from the frequency distribution table.
- BThe heights of the points represent the frequencies.
- CA frequency polygon is a graph constructed using lines to join the endpoints of each interval.
- DThe midpoint of a bin is calculated by adding the upper and lower boundary values of the bin and dividing the sum by 2.
- EA frequency polygon is a graph constructed using lines to join the midpoints of each interval.