In this worksheet, we will practice graphing rational functions whose numerator is constant then we will analyze the function's domain, range, y-intercept, end behavior, continuity, and finally its decreasing and increasing intervals.
Consider the function .
State the domain and the range of the function.
- ADomain: , range:
- BDomain: , range:
- CDomain: , range:
- DDomain: , range:
- EDomain: , range:
Is the function undefined at any values? If yes, state the values.
- BYes, at
State the intervals over which the function is increasing and decreasing.
- AIncreasing over , decreasing over over
- BIncreasing over , decreasing over
- CIncreasing over , decreasing over
- DIncreasing over , decreasing over
- EIncreasing over , decreasing over