Worksheet: Place Value: Four Decimal Places
In this worksheet, we will practice identifying the value of digits in numbers with up to 4 decimal places.
Using each of the digits 1 to 8 only once, find two decimals that are each less than one and whose sum is the greatest possible value.
- A0.2468, 0.1357
- B0.8743, 0.6521
- C0.8765, 0.4321
- D0.5678, 0.1234
- E0.8642, 0.7531
Complete the table below.
- A4, 3, 4, 6, 6, 5
- B4, 6, 4, 3, 6, 5
- C6, 6, 4, 3, 4, 5
- D6, 3, 4, 6, 4, 5
Determine the number of significant digits in the measurement 500.007 m.
Write this decimal in standard form: .
Order the following numbers from greatest to least.
Write the decimal 43.2875 in words.
- AForty-three and two thousand, seven hundred eighty-five ten-thousandths
- BThirty-four and five thousand, seven hundred twenty-eight ten-thousandths
- CForty-three and two thousand, eight hundred seventy-five ten-thousandths
- DForty-three and five thousand, seven hundred twenty-eight ten-thousandths
- EThirty-four and two thousand, eight hundred seventy-five ten-thousandths
Match the values to their correct places on the number line.