Worksheet: How Shadows are Formed
In this worksheet, we will practice on how shadows are formed.
What type of object does not allow light to pass through?
When we block a source of light, a shadow is formed. Why do our bodies create shadows?
- AOur bodies are translucent.
- BOur bodies are transparent.
- COur bodies are opaque.
What happens when a light rays can not pass through an opaque object?
- AThe object creates a dark spot.
- BThe object creates a shadow.
- CThe object creates a reflection.
- DThe object creates a light spot.