In this worksheet, we will practice identifying different types of teeth and their functions.
Between which ages do most of us lose our baby teeth?
- ABetween the ages of 2 and 4
- BBetween the ages of 10 and 12
- CBetween the ages of 4 and 7
Pick the correct word to finish the sentence: Teeth help you to eat. They also help you to .
How many permanent teeth do adult humans have?
What is the name of the hard shiny substance that covers and protects the teeth?
What is the name of the film that forms on your teeth and can cause decay and gum disease?
The photograph shows a close up of some incisors. What special job do these teeth do?
- AIncisors help us to bite into food.
- BIncisors help us to tear food.
- CIncisors help us to chew food.
Fill in the blank: The pulp contains a that sends a message to the brain if we eat something very cold.
- Bblood vessel
What name is given to the four front teeth shown by the arrow in the diagram?
Which part of the mouth helps to hold our teeth in place?
- AThe tongue
- BThe lips
- CThe gums
The arrow in the diagram shows the molars. What is the job of this type of tooth?
- AMolars help us tear our food.
- BMolars help us bite into our food.
- CMolars help us chew our food.