Worksheet: Polymerase Chain Reaction
In this worksheet, we will practice describing the steps involved in the amplification of DNA by polymerase chain reactions within a thermal cycler.
What polymer is the genetic code of all plants and animals composed of?
- APolysaccarides that consist of pentose sugars forming carbohydrates
- BPolyamides called DNA and RNA, which contain nucleic acid bases in the repeat units
- CLipid polymers that contain nucleic acid bases organized in three-unit sequences
- DPolymers of nucleic acid bases with phosphoric acid to give complex polyesters abbreviated RNA and DNA
- ENatural polyamides making up collagen, proteins, and peptides