Worksheet: Grouping Animals
In this worksheet, we will practice on how to group animals in different ways.
Vertebrates (animals with a backbone) can be divided into five classes.
What are these five classes called?
- AAmphibians, birds, fish, mammals, and reptiles
- BBirds, fish, mammals, reptiles, and molluscs
- CBirds, fish, mammals, reptiles, and insects
- DAmphibians, birds, fish, mammals, and marsupials
- EAmphibians, birds, algae, fish, and mammals
Which of these animals is an invertebrate?
- CSea anemone
Crocodiles breathe through their lungs. They lay their eggs on land and they have scaly skin.
Which group of vertebrates does the crocodile belong to?
The animal kingdom is divided into two groups.
Which group do animals with a backbone belong to?
What is an invertebrate?
- AAn animal that has a backbone
- BAn animal that has no wings
- CAn animal that has wings
- DAn animal that has no backbone