Worksheet: Properties of Rectangles
In this worksheet, we will practice solving problems using the properties of rectangles.
In rectangle , which side length is equal to ?
In a rectangle , which line is perpendicular to ?
Are the opposite angles equal in rectangles and parallelograms?
A rectangle is a special type of parallelogram that has .
- Aa right angle
- Bfour equal sides
- Ctwo perpendicular diagonals
Is the sum of two consecutive angles in rectangles and parallelograms equal to ?
What is the name for a parallelogram in which one of the angles is a right angle?
- Aa rectangle
- Ba rhombus
- Ca trapezoid
In rectangle , which side is perpendicular to ?
Is the rectangle a parallelogram?
Pick the statement that is true about ALL rectangles.
- AA rectangle is an equilateral polygon.
- BA rectangle is a parallelogram with 4 right angles.
- CA rectangle is a regular quadrilateral.
- DA rectangle is a rhombus with perpendicular sides.
- EA rectangle is a parallelogram with 4 sides equal in length.
In a rectangle , which line has the same length as ?
Choose from the following statements the properties of a rectangle.
- It has two pairs of parallel sides.
- It has only one pair of sides equal in length.
- It is a parallelogram of four right angles.
- It has only one pair of right angles.
- AA and C
- BA and D
- CB and C
- DB and D
- EA and B
Is the sum of two consecutive angles in rectangles and rhombuses equal to ?
In a rectangle , which line is parallel to ?
Is any parallelogram in which one angle is a right angle also a rectangle?
Do the two diagonals of a rectangle and a parallelogram bisect each other?
Is the sum of two consecutive angles in squares and rectangles equal to ?
Determine whether the following statement is true or false: A rectangle is a parallelogram.
In rectangle , which side is parallel to ?