This lesson includes 20 additional questions and 81 additional question variations for subscribers.
Lesson Worksheet: Complex Number Conjugates Mathematics
In this worksheet, we will practice using the properties of conjugate numbers to evaluate an expression.
How do you find the conjugate of a complex number?
- AChange the sign of both the real and imaginary parts.
- BSwap the real and imaginary parts.
- CChange the sign of its imaginary part.
- DSwap the real and imaginary parts, then change the sign of them both.
- EChange the sign of its real part.
If ,what is ?
Is the complex conjugate of the number ?
Is the sum of a number and its complex conjugate always a real number?
Is the product of a number and its complex conjugate always a real number?
If is a real number, what will its conjugate be equal to?