Lesson Worksheet: Complex Number Conjugates Mathematics • 12th Grade
In this worksheet, we will practice using the properties of conjugate numbers to evaluate an expression.
How do you find the conjugate of a complex number?
- AChange the sign of both the real and imaginary parts.
- BSwap the real and imaginary parts.
- CChange the sign of its imaginary part.
- DSwap the real and imaginary parts, then change the sign of them both.
- EChange the sign of its real part.
If is a real number, what will its conjugate be equal to?