This lesson includes 70 additional questions and 395 additional question variations for subscribers.
Lesson Worksheet: Average and Instantaneous Rates of Change Mathematics • Higher Education
In this worksheet, we will practice finding the average rate of change of a function between two x-values and using limits to find the instantaneous rate of change.
For the function , list the average rates of change of over the interval , where , evaluated to 4 decimal places at most.
- A3.6, 3.06, 3.006, 3.0006
- B4.6, 4.06, 4.006, 4.0006
- C3.3, 3.03, 3.003, 3.0003
- D4.3, 4.03, 4.003, 4.0003
- E3.4, 3.04, 3.004, 3.0004