Worksheet: Why We Need Light
In this worksheet, we will practice on how to recognize the way that light is reflected from different surfaces.
Fill in the blanks: Shiny objects light and dull objects light.
- Arepel, attract
- Breflect, absorb
- Cabsorb, reflect
Fill in the blank: In this photograph, the image of the moon is not evenly reflected. This is because the surface of the water is .
Why is the lamp reflected on the window?
- ABecause the glass is dull.
- BBecause the glass is shiny.
- CBecause the glass is transparent.
This baby can see their face in the mirror because it is reflecting light evenly.
Which two properties of the mirror help create an even reflection?
- ASmooth and shiny
- BCurved and dull
- CSmooth and dull
- DCurved and shiny
What is a reflection?
- AWhen light bounces off an object
- BWhen something gives off its own light
- CWhen light shines through an object
The image shows that light is reflected off the white T-shirt.
What happens to the light when it reaches the black T-shirt?
- AThe light passes through.
- BThe light is absorbed.
- CThe light is reflected.