Lesson Plan: Days of the Week Mathematics • Kindergarten
This lesson plan includes the objectives, prerequisites, and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to name and order the days of the week.
Students will be able to
- state how many days there are in a week,
- name the days of the week,
- order the days of the week,
- identify the day before and the day after a given day.
Students should already be familiar with
- identifying morning, afternoon, and evening.
Students will not cover
- different times of the day,
- the terms yesterday, today, and tomorrow,
- calendar dates.