Lesson Plan: The Human Life Cycle Science
This lesson plan includes the objectives, prerequisites, and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to identify members of the immediate and extended family and name and compare the stages in the human life cycle.
Students will be able to
- define and identify members of the immediate family,
- define and identify members of the extended family,
- name the life stages in the human life cycle,
- compare the life stages in the human life cycle,
- explain what a life cycle shows.
Students should already be familiar with
- parents and offspring,
- the fact that as offspring get older, they grow into adults.
Students will not cover
- life cycles of animals other than humans,
- details of old age or death,
- plant life cycles.