Lesson Plan: Cramer’s Rule Mathematics
This lesson plan includes the objectives, prerequisites, and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to use Cramer’s rule to solve a system of linear equations.
Students will be able to
- use determinants to solve systems of two linear equations,
- use determinants to solve systems of three linear equations,
- understand and use Cramer’s rule.
Students should already be familiar with
- finding the determinants of and matrices.
Students will not cover
- solving systems of more than three equations using Cramer’s rule.