Lesson Plan: Dividing Integers Mathematics • 7th Grade
This lesson plan includes the objectives, prerequisites, and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to divide integers and apply this to real-life situations.
Students will be able to
- use related multiplication facts to divide positive and negative integers,
- divide positive and negative integers,
- divide two negative integers,
- solve real-world problems that involve dividing integers.
Students should already be familiar with
- dividing natural numbers.
Students will not cover
- identifying the properties of the division of integers.