Lesson Plan: Factors and Multiples
This lesson plan includes the objectives, prerequisites, and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to identify relations between factors and multiples and determine if a number is a factor or a multiple of another.
Students will be able to
- explain the relationship between factors and multiples,
- determine whether a number is a factor or multiple of another number,
- solve problems involving factors and multiples.
Students should already be familiar with
- finding and identifying factors of numbers,
- finding and identifying multiples of numbers.
Students will not cover
- numbers above 100.