Lesson Plan: Simplifying Radicals Mathematics
This lesson plan includes the objectives, prerequisites, and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to simplify radicals and expressions involving radicals.
Students will be able to
- understand and apply the key rules of radicals
- , ,
- apply the rules of radicals and rules of exponents to simplify and evaluate expressions,
- solve real-life problems using the rules of radicals.
Students should already be familiar with
- powers and exponents,
- squares and square roots.
Students will not cover
- fractional indices,
- rationalizing denominators,
- cube roots.