Lesson Plan: Applications on Motion with Uniform Acceleration Mathematics
This lesson plan includes the objectives, prerequisites, and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to solve problems involving motion of a particle with uniform acceleration through one or more sections of its path.
Students will be able to
- solve real-world problems involving uniform acceleration in a straight line,
- solve real-world problems involving multiple phases of motion, each with uniform acceleration in a straight line.
Students should already be familiar with
- using equations of motion to find distance, initial velocity, final velocity, time, and acceleration.
Students will not cover
- problems that do not involve acceleration,
- variable acceleration,
- differentiation or integration,