Lesson Plan: Environments Science
This lesson plan includes the objectives, prerequisites, and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to define the term environment, compare some examples, and categorize living, nonliving, natural, and man-made things found in an environment.
Students will be able to
- define the term environment,
- list, describe, and compare some examples of environments (lakes and gardens),
- categorize dead, alive, and nonliving things found in an environment,
- describe how to tell if something is alive,
- categorize animals, plants, and man-made things found in an environment.
Students should already be familiar with
- the definitions of living and nonliving.
Students will not cover
- the needs of plants and animals.