Lesson Plan: Mixtures Chemistry
This lesson plan includes the objectives and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to identify and describe different types of mixtures and their physical properties.
Students will be able to
- define and describe the difference between homogeneous and heterogeneous mixtures,
- define saturation and the different types of solution according to it,
- define a solution and identify the different types of solution that exist,
- describe the difference between a solution, a colloid, and a suspension,
- define an electrolyte and describe the different types of solutions they can form.
Students will not cover
- details on colloids,
- polar and nonpolar solvents,