Lesson Plan: Physical and Chemical Changes Science
This lesson plan includes the objectives, prerequisites, and exclusions of the lesson teaching students how to describe and identify physical and chemical changes.
Students will be able to
- define a physical change,
- define a chemical change,
- identify physical and chemical changes.
Students should already be familiar with
- the names of the states of matter and changes of state,
- what a property of a material is.
Students will not cover
- making mixtures and solutions,
- the particle model of solids, liquids, and gases.