Lesson Plan: The Light-Dependent Reactions Biology
This lesson plan includes the objectives and prerequisites of the lesson teaching students how to describe the reactions that occur in the light-dependent stage of photosynthesis and recall the products formed.
Students will be able to
- describe the process of noncyclic photophosphorylation,
- compare noncyclic and cyclic photophosphorylation,
- describe the role of electrons and electron carriers in the light-dependent reactions,
- state the products of the light-dependent reactions.
Students should already be familiar with
- the fact that plants carry out photosynthesis,
- the basic photosynthesis equation.