Lesson Plan: Electromotive Force and Internal Resistance Physics
This lesson plan includes the objectives and prerequisites of the lesson teaching students how to relate the electromotive force (emf) of a battery to its terminal voltage and its internal resistance.
Students will be able to
- define the term internal resistance,
- define the term electromotive force,
- define the term terminal voltage,
- define the term lost voltage,
- use the formula in all combinations.
Students should already be familiar with
- Ohm’s law.